Monday, July 6, 2009

The Sunday Best posting

I just returned from one of my favorite spots on earth. Maine is full of countless places you'll have a hard time convincing yourself to get back in the car and leave... this particular one is mine. I got back last night to find an email in my inbox letting me know that a local photography/mutlimedia blog in Portland just posted a slide show submission of my work from my main photo essay I documented while at Salt. Some of the images can be seen on my website but there a a good number I've added in there that are not. To see the slide show simply click here.

I'm in the process of editing and submitting more of my work to a few other outlets in the coming weeks. In the mean time I'm really happy with the one I sent in to The Sunday Best. They are a great blog dedicated towards documenting "ordinary people doing extraordinary things." To learn more about who they are and the work they do click here.

No comments: